How do I change my primary email?
To change your primary email address, do the following:
- Log in to your PayFast account and navigate to the Profile page.
- Click the Edit icon next to Personal information.
- Select the Emails tab and add an email address.
- You will receive a confirmation email at the address.
- Click the link in that email to confirm the address.
- Once the address is confirmed, go back to the Profile page and click the "star" icon next to the Email Address heading to change your primary email address.
Why am I not receiving email confirmation of payments?
Email confirmation of payments is only sent when payment is initiated from a Pay Now button or if you have turned Email Confirmation on, on your account. Most shopping carts can be set up to send you a summary of your orders. If you want to get an ...
Why did I not receive an email for a cancelled subscription notification? (Merchant)
The notification of the cancelled subscription will go to the email address that was used to register the merchant’s PayFast account. It will not be sent to the email confirmation address that is set on the merchant account via the PayFast Dashboard, ...
How do I turn on email confirmation for payments?
To enable email confirmation so that you receive an email whenever you receive payment through PayFast, do the following: Log in to your PayFast account and navigate to the Settings tab. Click Integration from the drop-down menu. A list of all ...
How do I restrict my login to a host name/IP address or country?
For added security it is possible for you to restrict your login to your account to a host name/IP address and country. You can do this by following the steps below. Host name/IP address Log in to you PayFast account. Navigate to the Profile tab and ...
How do I change my phone number for two-factor authentication?
To change your phone number, do the following: Log in to your PayFast account. Navigate to Profile > Security Info. Click Edit. Click the Two Factor Authentication tab. Enter your new phone number and click Subscribe. Please note: If you are using ...