How do I integrate PayFast with Magento?
In order to use PayFast with Magento 2.x, you will need to install the PayFast payment module for Magento which is provided by PayFast.
Due to security updates, it is not recommended to use version 1.9 or below and, unfortunately, PayFast no longer supports these versions.
- A working Magento 2.0 or 2.1-2.2* or 2.3 installation
Installing and testing
- Setup ZAR on your Magento site. In the admin panel navigate to Stores, and add ZAR under currency Symbols and Rates.
- Download the PayFast module for Magento 2.0 or Magento 2.1-2.2* or Magento 2.3.
- Copy the PayFast app folder to your root Magento folder. This will not overwrite any files on your system.
- You will now need to run the following commands in the given order:
- php ./bin/magento module:enable Payfast_Payfast
- php ./bin/magento setup:di:compile
- php ./bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- php ./bin/magento cache:clean
- Log in to the admin panel and navigate to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Method and click PayFast.
- Enable the module, as well as debugging. To test in sandbox insert ‘test’ in the server field and use the following credentials: Merchant ID: 10000100 Merchant Key: 46f0cd694581a Leave the passphrase blank and setup the other options as required.
- Click Save Config, you are now ready to test in sandbox, click Save Config.
- Once you are ready to go live, insert live into the ‘server’ field and input your PayFast credentials. Set debug log to No, and the other options as required.
- Click Save Config, you are now ready to process live transactions via PayFast.
How do I integrate PayFast with UberCart?
To integrate PayFast with UberCart, do the following: Download the PayFast module and extract the uc_payfast folder from the zip folder. Move or copy the folder called ”uc_payfast” into your /modules/ubercart/payment directory. Log in to the admin ...
How do I integrate PayFast with Events Manager Pro?
You’ll need a working installation of WordPress with Events Manager Pro before you can integrate with PayFast. Kindly see their website for more information. To install the PayFast module, do the following: Download the PayFast plugin. Upload the ...
How do I integrate PayFast with CS-Cart?
You’ll need a working installation of CS-Cart before you can integrate with PayFast. Kindly see their website for more information. Installation and testing V4 To install the PayFast payment module, do the following: Download the payment module. ...
How do I integrate PayFast with Drupal Commerce?
You’ll need a working installation of Drupal Commerce before you can integrate with PayFast. Kindly see their website for more information. Integration steps for Drupal-7 Commerce: Requirements Drupal 7 (or commerce_kickstart) Commerce 7 ...
Where is my 'base Magento folder'?
This is the root of your Magento installation. Where this is, depends on what system you are using and where you are hosting. The easiest way to find this though would be to look for the Magento directory structure. The base (or root) Magento folder ...