How do I integrate PayFast with UberCart?
To integrate PayFast with UberCart, do the following:
- Download the PayFast module and extract the uc_payfast folder from the zip folder.
- Move or copy the folder called ”uc_payfast” into your /modules/ubercart/payment directory.
- Log in to the admin dashboard of your site and navigate to Extend where you can install PayFast.
- Navigate to Store > Payment Methods and add PayFast.
- Leave all fields blank and set to sandbox mode to test.
- When you are ready to go live, enter your PayFast Merchant ID, Key and Passphrase, select Live and click Save.
If you are using version 7 or below, please visit GitHub for instructions.
How do I integrate PayFast with Zen Cart?
In order to use PayFast with Zen Cart, you will need to install the PayFast payment module for Zen Cart which is provided by PayFast. Installation requirements A working Zen Cart installation Installation and testing To install the PayFast payment ...
How do I integrate PayFast with PrestaShop (hosted PrestaShop website)?
In order to use PayFast with PrestaShop, you will need to install the PayFast payment module for PrestaShop, which is provided by PayFast. To install the PayFast payment module, do the following: Download the correct version for your PrestaShop ...
How do I Integrate PayFast with Simvoly?
This module was developed by Simvoly, so please visit their website for integration support. You will need to be registered on PayFast to accept payments and get your Merchant ID.
How do I integrate PayFast with WP Invoice?
You can use PayFast with WP Invoice by installing http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-invoice/, which is an invoicing and billing plugin for WordPress. This will give your WordPress site invoicing capabilities and we then provide a payment module for WP ...
How do I integrate PayFast with WP eCommerce?
In order to use PayFast with WP e-Commerce, you will need to install the PayFast payment module for WP e-Commerce which is provided by PayFast. Installation requirements A working WordPress installation with the WP e-Commerce plugin installed ...